Powered by Blogger.
RSS

1st Anniversary Wishes for Husband

Rejoice your 1st wedding anniversary by assail your husband with sugary texts, You may not understand this right now but you will very much miss these first couple of years of your wedding once the errands of children, mortgage and elderly parents heave onto your shoulders. Enjoy each and all temperate and humorous moment of this particular day. Make sure that your first anniversary partying become a striking memory which you can treasure for a lifetime. You’ll get amazing collection of 1st anniversary wishes for husband and couple.

1st Anniversary Wishes for husband, 1st Anniversary Wishes quotes
1st Anniversary Wishes Image

1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband

  • Getting married to you was the best decision I made last year.  You are easier to keep than my New Year’s resolutions.  Happy 1st anniversary! 
  • I would like to congratulate both of you on your 1st wedding anniversary. May God bless you and fill your life with more love and happiness.
  • This day marks one whole year of our beautiful union. I am glad I married a man who is one in a million. Happy first anniversary.
  • Your dreams, ambitions and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
  • The first wedding anniversary is the first step stone on a way to a happy family. Congratulations.
  • It doesn't seem like we've been together for an entire year. It seems like it has only been 365 days. :D
  • When you got married I was angry at you because I would get to spend less time with my friend. On your first anniversary I am happy because now I have two caring friends. Happy first anniversary to you two. 
  • Seeing you together for one year was enough to make me realize that marriage is indeed the beautiful union of two hearts, minds and souls. Happy first wedding anniversary.
  • Through time your bond is strong; It lasts through sun and storm;
    You’ll always have your love; To keep each other warm.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment